Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈjʊə.ɹəp/, /ˈjɔː.ɹəp/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈjʊɚ.əp/, /ˈjɝ.əp/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- (New Zealand) IPA(key): /ˈjʉə.ɹəp/, /ˈjoː.ɹəp/
සංඥා නාම පදය[සංස්කරණය]
- The portion of Eurasia west of the Urals, traditionally considered a continent in its own right, located north of Africa, west of Asia and east of the Atlantic Ocean.
- A political entity; the European Union.
- Al Mahlool, Fared (13 November 2021), chapter 1:53 PM · Nov 13, 2021, in Twitter, Twitter, retrieved 13 November 2021: “French politician Julien Odoul says he would prefer the cold death of migrants stranded behind barbed wire on the Belarus-Poland border, rather than being allowed to enter Europe.”
- Lua දෝෂය in Module:labels/data at line 1571: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value). Mainland Europe (continental Europe), especially the western portion, thus excluding the island nations or the larger Mediterranean islands.
- Lua දෝෂය in Module:labels/data at line 1571: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value). International club competitions operated by UEFA, the sport's governing body for Europe.
- Manchester City crashed out of Europe on Tuesday as Borussia Dortmund ended their hopes of qualifying for the Europa League.
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- → හින්දි: यूरोप (yūrop)
- → කොරියානු: 유럽 (Yureop)
- → Marathi: यूरोप (yūrop)
- → Malay: Eropah (ايروڤه)
- → Nepali: यूरोप (yūrop)
- → සංස්කෘත: यूरोप (yūropa)
- → Telugu: యూరప్ (yūrap)
- Lua දෝෂය in Module:languages/doSubstitutions at line 65: Substitution data does not match an existing module..
- → Yoruba: Yúróòpù